1. Can we distribute all of the meat of the animal sacrifice to the poor and do not keep any meat for ourselves or the relatives. I mean is it alright if all of the meat is distributed to those who are deserving irrespective of if they are relatives or strangers ?
2. Can we distribute the meat of the sacrifice to non-Muslims and non-believers who are poor and deserving ?
3. Is there any religious ruling that we have to give preference to Muslims over non-Muslims when distributing the meat of animal sacrifice?
4. If there are two persons equally deserving, one is Muslim and other is non Muslim, who should we give meat to ? Please provide answers for all questions separately. Thanks,
1. You can give all the meat to the poor.
2. You can give meat to non-Muslim poor as well.
3. There is no ruling that you must give preference to Muslims.
4. It is up to you to decide whether to give meat to non-Muslims or Muslims even when both are equally deserving.